|Project Type||Site Support / Design & Engineering / Coordination|
|Date||11.2018 – 07.2019|
|Client||Nelton / Kleven / Hurtigruten|
The innovative expeditionary cruise ship Roald Amundsen was the main project for us in 2019. We spent months supervising and coordinating the finishing works of this beautiful ship.
Immediately after returning from the previous project, we started supporting Kleven shipyard in cooperation with our colleagues from Nelton engineering office.
The project ended in July 2019, after which for several weeks we supported the shipyard in the preparation activities of its sister – Fridtjof Nansen. Unfortunately, due to other engagements, we did not fully participate in this project.
Supervision and coordination of subcontractors were the main activities we undertook in the project, but not the only ones. Below we present the full range of services we provided during the project.
- technical support services for the shipyard
- coordination and supervision of interior finishing work for hotel public spaces and restaurants
- liaising with the owner, class and other representatives
- liaising with subcontractors on behalf of the client
- arrangement documentation preparation
- quality control of subcontractor works
- general project consulting
Interested in cooperation? Check out our Services.