|Project Type||Site Support / Design & Engineering|
|Client||Longitude Engineering / Prysmian Powerlink Services|
|Location||Poland, Gdansk / Remontowa Shipyard|
During this project divided into two phases (the first phase can be checked here), the main goal was to adapt the barge to the needs of marine service work according to customer requirements.
This demanding project involved the installation of many complex structures such as external stud legs, additional mezzanine platforms and much more.
The scope of our work was broad, but the principal activity was supervision over renovation and support of the client team in technical and engineering issues.
Services we provided on this project:
- on-site supervising and project management
- on-site surveys and quality control of fabrication and installation works
- liaising with the owner, class, yard and subcontractors
- engineering of steel structures, foundations and seafastenings
- preparation of engineering and workshop documentation
|Ship’s name||PPLS Ulisse|
|Ship’s type||Multi-purpose cable lay barge|
|Length OA||122,2 m|
|Breadth/ Width||33,5 m|
Interested in cooperation? Check out our Services.