|Project Type||Site Support / Design & Engineering|
|Client||Longitude Engineering / Prysmian Powerlink Services|
|Location||Poland, Gdansk / Remontowa Shipyard|
The first phase of the two-phase project (the second phase you can find here) during which the Ulisse barge was adapted to the customer needs in terms of its practical use for sea service works.
One of the biggest challenges on this project was the bulbous bow section installation performed by Remontowa team.
The scope of our work was broad and may be checked below:
- on-site supervising and project management
- on-site surveys and quality control of fabrication and installation works
- liaising with the owner, class, yard and subcontractors
- engineering of steel structures, foundations and seafastenings
- preparation of engineering and workshop documentation
|hip’s name||PPLS Ulisse|
|Ship’s type||Multi-purpose cable lay barge|
|Length OA||122,2 m|
|Breadth/ Width||33,5 m|
Interested in cooperation? Check out our Services.