|Project Type||Site Support / Design & Engineering / Mobilisation|
|Client||Longitude Engineering / Prysmian Powerlink Services|
|Location||Northern Ireland, Belfast / Harlan & Wolff|
The first phase of the two-phase project (the second phase you can find here) during which the WaveWalker platform was adapted specified scope of submarine cable services.
One of the biggest challenges on this project the design of cable chute foundation. The problem here was to keep it as much external as possible and fit into small spaces below the stud jacks.
Services we provided on this project:
- on-site supervising and project management
- on-site surveys and quality control of fabrication and installation works
- liaising with the owner, class, yard and subcontractors
- engineering of steel structures, foundations and seafastenings
- preparation of engineering and workshop documentation
|Length OA||33 m|
|Breadth/ Width||32 m|
Interested in cooperation? Check out our Services.